Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Day Two

Day two of my shaving experiment, and I have to tell you something, people. Still not seeing those big rewards I was expecting. I had a few friends do a test run (feeling each side of my face and trying to guess which was which). They were getting a bit pushy on wanting me to tell them. LET'S GET THIS PERFECTLY CLEAR, I'm not telling you which side I'm shaving with conditioner. I'm afraid it might leak out on the Internet and ruin my findings. So try all you want, my lips are sealed tighter than the Go-go's. It seems that more and more people are hearing about and discussing this little shaving experiment, which honestly kinda' freaks me out. I don't want to be 50 years old and have someone walk up to me and ask if I'm "That Guy Who Did That Shaving Experiment". I'm a bit more dimentional than that. Not much more, but a little.

So touch my face all you want, but don't be so pushy. Deal?

Sorry, I'm a bit on edge right now. To add to today's stress, Loki and I are fighting. My friend Tara mailed me some much saught after juice glasses; each with a clever drawing of different animal on them and their respective onomatopoeic call. (Yes, that's a big word. Look it up.) So anyway, there's one juice glass with a dog and the word "woof" on it. Well, Loki decided it was automatically his since he was the only resident here who spoke fluent canine. I told him that I wanted it and we got into a big fight. He thought I should take the glass with the pig on it, apparently implying that I'm a big pig-headed Dutchman. Dumb dog. He doesn't even drink juice, so he'd never use it anyway. The glass is mine.

Regardless, he's still staring at me. Argh.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even I can see that the right side is the conditioner side. It's much softer and more delicate. You look like Victor/Victoria. And I like it.

9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dimentional? Is that like "dimensional" or "dementia-nal"?

12:26 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Freak or not... I think he should have the woof glass....I just want to know how he'll drink from it...with the no thumb thing and all.

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home