Monday, March 14, 2005

Day One

Granted, this is actually three days after I decided to embark on my scientific shaving experiment, but it's been a long weekend, and I haven't shaved until now. I was going for that rugged, "don't mess with me" look this weekend. Did it work? Clearly not, because you're still messing with me.

So this is the first day of my bilateral shaving, and I have to admit something. I can't really tell a huge difference from one side of my face to the other. I was expecting more drastic and more instantaneous results. Especially on the first day of the experiment. I was so excited on Friday to get this started. Both sides of my face feel so similar that I had to write down on a post-it note which side of my face I shaved with conditioner so I would remember for the rest of the week. (Sidebar: No matter how much you need to be reminded of something while showering, don't try to stick a post-it note in your actual shower, as all of the steam loosens it free from it's sticky grip, and then it just falls to the base of the shower and gets all wet.) Post-it note NUMBER TWO was quickly placed on the bathroom MIRROR.

Oh well, so you can't tell a huge difference today with my shaving. It's only day one. Perhaps tomorrow will harvest better results.

P.S. I'm eating Heath crunch pie for breakfast. I LOVE being 32 years old.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

can't wait to check out your silky smoothness tomorrow - think of what this could mean in terms of overall body hair?

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are such a freakin' lunatic, I can't believe I even came back here to read what else you might have posted...

Wih Love, A Concerned Friend

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home