Thursday, March 10, 2005

No time to blog

Sorry kids, I don't have much time here to blog (I know you're disappointed, I can hear the whimpering. Buck up campers). So, to appease you, I'm going to throw out yet another "Three Things I've Learned Today" list. Yes, I love lists. It's part of my OCD. Get over it.

THREE THINGS I'VE LEARNED TODAY:

1. My dog doesn't like mushrooms. Unfortunately, I discovered this because I stepped on the chewed up remains of a mushroom which I THOUGHT he had eaten. Trust me, a mushroom squishing between your toes is NOT a pleasant sensation.

2. Always remember to set the timer when baking a pizza. I check the oven to make sure it's turned off three or four times when I leave for work, yet I can't seem to remember to turn on the darn timer when I actually place something IN the oven. For the second time in a week, I've had a kitchen fire mishap. Yes, the smoke alarms went off again. Sigh. I think it's a sign from God telling me to stay out of the kitchen.

3. These pants don't look as good on me as I thought they did.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA~! That's hilarious that you check the oven 3 times in the a.m., but forget to set the timer when something is actually in the oven. I can totally relate. I have a major oven fear. When you're leaving the house for 8 hours or more, the oven MUST be off, must it not??? I have basically a 3-point a.m. check: oven - OFF, lights - OFF, refrigerator door - CLOSED.

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home